Water purification – Medium flow – Compact
Purifying water with ozone and ultraviolet light has advantages over chlorine or any other chemical, because the water is free of any residual product.
- Dimensions: Length 190cm, Width 77 cm, Height 90 cm.
- Weight: 300 kg.
- Treatment flow: Micro-filtration or ultra-filtration capacity from 1000 to 4000 liters / hour.
- Self-cleaning prefilter
- Microfiltration or ultrafiltration
- UV-C treatment
- Ozone destroyer
- Patented injection for, for example, treating the water pipes after the system.
FOR WATER TREATMENT:
- Houses with small and medium flows.
- In the food industry.
- Small hotel complexes and holiday structures.
- In agriculture, dairies, cheese factories, restaurants, etc.
- Having a tandem with 2 treatment methods, OZONE and UV eliminates all forms of microbiological contamination.
- Ozone acts by oxidation via a rupture of the cell membrane in a few seconds of contact.
- UV rays exert a germicidal effect on microorganisms by inhibiting their reproduction or by destroying them.
- If the water is heavily contaminated, additional filtration can be provided as an option.
- Power consumption only at the time of water intake.
Thanks to its complex and precise electronic management, it is only activated when the passage of water is detected. This intelligent operation prevents any risk of part of the flow escaping treatment. This distinguishes it from other UV-C water treatment systems that operate 24 hours a day because they do not have this expensive electronic management.
- The sediment filter with backwash guarantees operation without changing the filter media for a minimum of 5 years.
- The longevity of UV-C lamps reaches 10,000 hours.